Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well I don't know about you, but the grass seems greener on MY side of the fence!!! Yes!! My side! Only because I have to mow it! Wow that stuff is growing like I used Miracle grow or something! It needs it more than twice a week, (although that is all it gets... providing there is no rain...) and to that I add.... I think this is our rainy season!! Every day for the last 2 weeks we have had heavy rain in the early afternoon to evening hours. I love those downpours, but it sure does make that green stuff tall! Today we are going to try to beat the rain and swim early! We have missed that window of opportunity all week. I do love the sound of rain on the tin roof. We have a screened in porch out front and I go out there during those downpours just to listen. Of course then the frogs all start singing too, I think they love it more than I do! It's in those moments of enjoying God's creation that I can refocus and thank Him for all the blessings in my life. Wow, God is so AWESOME!! Guess I better get these little ones in their swim suits, before its too late! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: