Friday, July 11, 2008

Do You Love the Olive Garden?

Well, I still have not figured out how to do the things I want to do on this blog...it takes us grammas a little longer to figure I guess... so I will post this and see what happens. I have a recipe for you! Olive Garden House Dressing! Yep!! It's perfect!! Here's all you need...you are gonna LOVE this!!

Ingredients:

8 ounces Paul Newmans, Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing

1 clove garlic, peeled and minced (you can use the garlic already minced in jars to)

1/2 tsp dried basil

1/2 tsp dried oregano

3 packages Splenda or 1 TBS sugar

Directions:

Put ingredients into the bottle of dressing and shake well. Refrigerate 24 hours prior to using.

It is sooo good! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Sweet! I'm anxious to try that.
AND, you are doing GREAT on the blogging=)