Wednesday, July 9, 2008



For those of you that know me well, you know that I love flowers! For so many years I was not able to have a garden because we lived in the jungle and the bugs were far too many for me to play outside for long, and....the bugs not only liked to bite people, but they also ate anything you planted!! Since we have moved to Florida, I have the best of both worlds! The tropics and a yard with no man eating bugs!! I have played in the yard since February. (FL winters are almost non existant! I love it!) We purchased a home in October and the landscaping was already in place. I did not know what some of the plants and trees were, so this year has been an exciting one. Waiting with great anticipation to see what was going to bloom and what the colors were, how long they lasted, did they smell good, etc etc. The Lord has been so good to me! Most of my favorite flowers are here!! The latest new treat bloomed while J & J were here! I do get too excited, but I can't help myself! I have no idea what it is called, if any of you know please tell me. I was waiting for amarillas to bloom, I thought that was what they were, but no....not like any I have seen anyways....check out the pic and tell me what you think. They smelled so good! Another one of my GREAT surprises was a HUGE Gardenia it was covered in blooms and I was intoxicated by the aroma! The picture really does not do it justice. I wish it were next to my bedroom window!! Hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Yeah, new bloggy friends!!