Wednesday, September 24, 2008

COUPONS


ok...I have got it bad! I am a coupon addict! But its soo much fun!! In case you haven't heard yet, K-Mart is doing double coupons this week, well at least here in Jacksonville Florida they are!! Check your K-Mart out!!

Woo hoo!! I went shopping!! I ended up with lots of good stuff, mostly for under 1.00 each!! Things like TylenolPM, Tylenol Extra strength, Pert Shampoos, Suave hairspray, airborne, carpet fresh,deodorants, dawn foam dish detergent & a huge refill! shampoos, tums, immodiums (for those Haiti trips) hair color...yep as long as there is such s thing! ;-) Gum and of course more toothpaste!! :-) I got 122.99 in merchandise for 42.00!! I LOVE COUPONS! CVS was good to me this week too!
I am having too much fun here in coupon land!!

No comments: